Sunday, May 16, 2010

It's Been Awhile!

Just as the title states at the top of this post. It's been awhile since I have posted anything on here and most of that is due to just getting busy and not having a lot of time recently to get online and really write things.

There is no news or updates about my school stuff and getting help at this time. I am sure I will here some stuff sooner to when the semester starts or when I am able to actually go up to the school and talk to them about taking classes and making sure that I am not on probation.

I found out that I might be getting a promotion at work. First got the news from my supervisor on Friday about whether I would like to make the switch or if I would be interested in it and if I was bored with what I was doing right now. If you all don't know at this point, I work for Time Warner Cable doing the online chat and email services.

Basically, I come in on the days scheduled and talk to be online all day long and answer emails sent to us by customers as well. We also deal with escalations and other things as well. It's a fun job and I enjoy doing it and have never thought once of making a switch, but when you are offered a Monday through Friday job from 8-5 PM with weekends off.

How can you say, no? You know? Right now I don't have weekends off and it causes me to miss out on a lot of things and it would be so nice to have the weekends off cause I love hockey and hockey games in San Antonio with the Rampage are mostly on the weekends. As they are in just about every town who has a hockey team.

Maybe I can finally become a season ticket holder and show my support. It won't be like it was in San Angelo, but it is better than nothing at all.

Other news is that right now I am trying to get another vehicle. I haven't been able to find any good prices and deals. As well as things that fit my budget and I am not able to put down a payment of $3,000 at this time either.

Hopefully I can get that taken care of soon and get myself into another ride. I am sure that my girlfriend doesn't want to have to drive me all over the place and to work. She has her own stuff to worry about right now and I don't want to dump more stress on her at this point.

That is all folks! That is all the news that has been happening since the last update on the blog. I hope to hear from you all with comments and maybe even emails.

Oh yeah, I will be starting a website and forum soon. Give me some ideas of what you would like to see and what you would love to basically talk about all day on the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment