Friday, April 2, 2010

FAFSA Approved!

It sure didn't take long for them to get back to me and let me know that my FAFSA was approved and that from what I was given as far as the code goes I might be able to get Federal Pell Grants up to $3,400 for the school year.

I filled this out for San Antonio College this past school year and was given $3,000 to use. I was not able to do it because I had to pay some bills and so my job kind of got in the way. Now that things are back in order and I know that I can work time out to go to school or even do online classes.

I am set to go and I will be doing this for sure!

Now I just have to get information from San Antonio College on how much money I will get to use for classes.

I will be sure to update all of you as soon as I get the information myself.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! When I decided to go back there wasn't anything they could do for me. I made too much to get assistance, and not enough to pay for it out of pocket! Isn't that the way it goes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have to tell you - the little word I'm supposed to enter so I don't look like an alien, was tompato. Isn't that funny! Tomato-Potato, TOMPATO! LOL! That's your ticket to success, fame, and millions! Find a way to make a TOMPATO!

    ReplyDelete